Global Talent Acquisition Social Strategist / Moderator - Remote
About the job
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
As the Global Talent Acquisition Social Strategist / Moderator, you will have the opportunity to bring our Ford purpose to life to inspire prospective talent. You will have primary responsibility for the social presence and experience of the Ford Talent Acquisition sites.
What You'll Be Able To Do
- Manage social content calendar and content library
- Moderate social sites, quickly responding to customer questions and concerns
- Research global social media sites to determine best placement for the Ford employer brand
- Determine media placement strategy to maximize value
- Work with the global talent organization in a fun and fast paced environment
- Align domestic and international business needs with talent priorities
- Partner with global colleagues to standardize social media experience throughout the Ford enterprise for maximum impact
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Partner closely with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team, global partners, and related functions to ensure there is healthy collaboration and alignment.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of social media strategy and moderation experience
- 2+ years of digital advertising / media placement experience
Our preferred requirements:
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills
- Resourceful, detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
What You'll Receive In Return
As part of the Ford family, you will enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You will also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we would love to have you join us. Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Ford Motor Company is about more than making world-class vehicles – at Ford we Go Further to make people’s lives better.
We do this in every corner of the globe. Ford is both an automotive and mobility company. Across six continents, our employees produce innovative products in our engineering and design centers, research labs and high-tech assembly plants.
And in order to do that, we are looking to attract the top talent like you.
Ford is a place where development is valued for all, and employees are encouraged to learn, build skills and continuously improve year-after-year. When you work at Ford, you and your team will Go Further each day to deliver great products, build a strong business and contribute to a better world.
The distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.