About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
It's no doubt that Adobe has a rich and successful history in product innovation, but we continue to prove that our best days are right here ahead of us. We're looking for an experienced Talent Partner to help tell Adobe's story and engage top sales talent in the market.
What you'll Do
- Develop, lead and implement a strategy for WWFO hiring to scale for the future
- Manage relationships with hiring managers to create hiring strategies and drive successful execution for the organization
- Own and drive 15-20 active requisitions at various phases of the hiring cycle at any given time
- Adapt as needed to successfully meet changing hiring volumes and demands
- Identify, screen and present exceptional diverse talent pools
- Influence & guide hiring leaders to use best practices in hiring
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to leaders and stakeholders as needed
- Position Adobe as an employer of choice
- Role model Adobe’s values and culture to both prospects and employees
- Partner closely with allied HRBPs, Compensation and Finance team members to provide a holistic ecosystem of client support
- Effectively work with assigned technical scout(s) to develop deep pipelines
- Advise with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Continually learn and grow with us!
What you need to succeed
- Strong desire to help Adobe win
- 3+ years of experience managing full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs
- Thorough knowledge of technology industry landscapes and trends
- Ability to build credibility with upper levels of management to guide and influence
- Articulate / Strong presentation skills, both 1:1 and in groups
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates
- Savvy to close offers against stiff industry competition
- Preferred: BS in HR, Business or related field
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $89,300 - $116,000
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Your application has been successfully submitted.