Recruiter - Amazing Work Culture - May Start Date!
About the job
We are a global, Life Sciences focused recruitment company founded in London, with offices now in New York City, San Francisco, and Berlin. Our client’s range across the top Medical Device companies, to Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) as well.
Meet is seeking entry level candidates who are eager to kick start a career in sales recruitment by the end of May! Due to the high demand in the Life Sciences space, our business has grown rapidly which has led to multiple openings in our New York City office. The company has experienced fantastic success in the last year and will not be slowing down any time soon!
What is Meet Recruitment:
We believe in offering inexperienced, entry level candidates the tools needed to succeed in a fast-paced environment including hands on training, support, career development opportunities, and much more. What sets us apart from other recruitment agencies is our culture. We support one another and treat our employees better than anyone in the industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in People!
Meets core values include: Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Success and Quality.
Day to day responsibilities of a Meet Recruiter:
- Gain knowledge within the Life Sciences space to be able to match candidates with our clients’ open positions.
- Proactively source for top candidates which includes but is not limited to; cold calling, utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Adverts, and referrals.
- Liaise with various hiring managers in the business to assist them with their staffing needs.
- Provide excellent candidate experiences throughout the entire recruitment life cycle from the initial phone call to closing the offer.
- Act as a representative of Meet and our global clients in order to appeal to and maintain top talent in the industry.
What is Meet looking for within their Recruiters?
- Ability to be proactive in sourcing candidates while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be autonomous and work collaboratively with team members.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ambition to succeed and grow in a sales/recruitment career.
- Ability to network and engage with people from various backgrounds.
Benefits of working at Meet:
- Generous PTO package which includes the week off between Christmas and New Year’s along with a free day off for your birthday!
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commission.
- Award-winning training process and tools to succeed as a recruiter even for inexperienced individuals.
- Exciting incentives in which the company covers all expenses including monthly lunches to 5-star restaurants, company vacations, and days out to music festivals.
- The opportunity to be a part of a young, energetic, motivated team that will offer support throughout your career.
How to apply:
· Sounds like the role for you and are interesting in taking next steps? Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.