Remote SGMF - Physician Recruitment - Part Time
About the job
Do you have past job experience as an HR Recruiter? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you to take the next step in your career? A dynamic organization working with Robert Half is seeking a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter. This position will be best filled by a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. This position's important duties include a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, providing clerical support to the HR department, and full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse group of positions. Apply as soon as possible! This long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Modesto, California area.
What you get to do every day
- Producing internal recommendations
- Stocking and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Administrating various administrative duties
- Aiding with new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Composing and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Taking advantage of digital recruiting resources
- Performing interviews
- Competent in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- If you are highly professional, and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity, you will be a top candidate
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- This position needs to have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
Please contact Robert Half at 209.576.7790 for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.