We have a well-respected client that is urgently hiring for a Benefits coordinator t to join their team. This person is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Duties include assisting employees with benefits enrollment and questions. Apply today if you are a motivated, bilingual and organized HR professional that enjoys a fast-paced work environment with multi-faceted responsibilities.
- Conduct orientations
- Help employee solve issues
- Plan activities and encourage employees to participate in Company's wellness program
- Calculate monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies
- Assist HR manager with benefits reporting
-Maintain Leave/Medical files for each case
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- 1+ years of human resources experience and employee benefits administration
- Efficient in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Comfortable developing and managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- High School diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.