About the job
Are you passionate about candidate experience? Do you thrive in autonomous, fast-paced environments? Do you want to make a major impact at a high-growth startup?
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations team. As a Recruiting Coordinator at OpenPhone, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent that satisfy our organizational needs.
Here are some things you'll do:
- Schedule and coordinate phone screens, virtual interviews, and on-site interviews; work directly with candidates and our hiring teams
- Review pre-hire requirements to determine hire status or escalate if needed
- Support aspects of candidate pre-hire as well as employee onboarding
- Lead or assist with ad hoc projects, which may include process improvement assessment or coordinating recruiting events
- 1-2 years of Recruiting Coordinator experience
- Strong understanding of administrative operations within staffing/HR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment, adapting to change quickly
- Experienced with ATS workflows; Lever preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive and solution-oriented approach
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a professional manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
There's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.
OpenPhone is a new type of business phone. Our mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Tiger Global, Craft Ventures, Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and others. We're serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. Our customers rated us #1 on all possible categories on G2 Crowd.
We're a distributed team working from around the world - San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, Moscow, Manila, Sydney, and many more.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.