About the job
Join the team that strategically manages the Enterprise Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Programs (EEO/AAP). This role resides within the company’s Workforce Initiatives Strategic Diversity Management department reporting to the Executive Director, Diversity.
You will serve as the contact and support for Aetna’s Affirmative Action Programs, implementation and dissemination.
Perform EEO/AAP and Diversity Reporting for Aetna and other business units as assigned.
- The annual EEO-1 and Vets 4212 reporting for the Enterprise and other federal, state, and local EEO-1 reporting.
- Respond to Aetna Health Federal, State, Local Request For Proposals contracts requests and client proposals.
- Assist in Good Faith Efforts (GFE) training.
- Support government audits, mock audits and compliance technical compliance review.
- Participate in various Diversity and EEO/AAP projects such as diversity self-identification campaigns.
- Interface with various teams and handle multiple projects within a matrix environment.
**This is work from home anywhere position**
- 6+ years Human Resources experience
- 3+ years experience in Equal Employment Opportunity
or Affirmative Action Programs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Identify and build relationships with community based
organizations, government agencies and professional networks, with evidence of such partnerships
yielding referral and hire of diverse talent.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), specifically writing and running queries.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.