Global Benefits Business Partner- Los Angeles
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking a Global Benefits Business Partner to support our North America, LATAM, and Global business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion. This is a full-time position located in Los Angeles, Mountain View, or New York, with candidates, also considered in Seattle and Austin.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do
- Design benefits programs for TikTok throughout the Americas, first focusing on the US and Canada, proposing and leading new policy, and evolving existing programs in all benefits areas (healthcare, wellness, community engagement).
- Use market and people data to make strong business cases for new benefits, getting support from senior leaders.
- Formulate internal and external messaging on benefit design, trends, and company programs to support internal communication partners and leaders.
- Support the Global Benefits Lead in the review of benefits proposals and design.
- Lead International benefits projects.
-Minimum 7 years of Compensation & Benefits related work experience (corporate or consulting).
- Track record of designing and implementing a combination of health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, and/or time away programs.
- Stakeholder management skills and communications skills.
- Great knowledge of market benefits trends and benefits compliance requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, multi-tasking, and meet deadlines.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.