D&I Talent Strategy Partner
About the job
This is a location agnostic position with the ability to be fully remote.
- Increase Black, Hispanic/Latinx and Asian representation in the workforce through recruitment of POC-diverse talent
- Source Black, Hispanic/Latinx and Asian leadership talent for active requisitions, skills/capabilities pipelines, and succession planning
- Cultivate connections with internal and external Black, Hispanic and Asian Director and Global Executive communities--and make introductions to leaders
- Activate the business to connect with, advocate for and be accountable for building out their POC-diverse internal and external communities
- Advise business leaders across Genentech and US Diagnostics, grounded by diversity data, on defining diversity goals and diverse talent strategy.
Working with other D&I Experts at Genentech, across Roche’s networks, and with Global Talent Strategy Partners, collectively you will provide expertise and partnership to support the 2025 D&I Representation goal, D&I Officer Succession Plans and Roche Global D&I goals thus enabling lasting changes aligned with Genentech’s and Roche’s vision, purpose, values and 10 Year Ambitions.
- Provide thought leadership and expert consulting on pipelining, sourcing, and recruiting of Black, Hispanic/Latinx and Asian talent
- Design and implement Genentech’s/Roche’s external talent strategy, and execute approaches to proactively build, operationalize, and develop sustainable, Black, Hispanic/Latinx and Asian talent pipelines
- Create momentum in the organization for D&I, amplifying existing commitments to create an environment where all employees feel they belong
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders across Genentech and Roche networks, to establish D&I talent strategies, measurable D&I objectives and goals; create processes for holding leaders accountable through KPIs and metrics
- In collaboration with Global Talent Strategy Partners, support business leaders and stakeholders in US Diagnostics or Global business areas, providing US-specific diversity insights, to establish global diversity talent strategies.
- Actively participate and contribute to Strategic Pipelining Area of Practice by building D&I talent strategic pipelines, conducting people and capability assessment, leading readiness reviews and identifying talent opportunities
- Coach and mentor IWS colleagues to build D&I capability in the chapter
Qualifications & key competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience experience in HR management, organizational development, D&I, and or business/related field
- 5+ years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion related positions within Talent Management / Talent Acquisition
- Experience working with confidential or highly sensitive data and information
- Knowledgeable of the talent market in Healthcare industry
- Communicator & influencer, System thinker and Growth mindset
For Colorado-based applicants, the expected salary range for this position is $128,000 - $159,000. Actual pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, and other job-related factors permitted by law. A discretionary annual bonus may be available based on individual and Company performance. This position also qualifies for the benefits listed below.
Roche offers highly competitive benefit plans and programs, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Roche Long Term Incentive Plan (available at certain position levels)
Relocation benefits are not available for this job posting.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer, and we embrace the increasingly diverse world around us. Genentech prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status.
Genentech requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Genentech, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Genentech campus or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.