Talent Partner, Digital Media
About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos and apps and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're looking for an accomplished Sr. Talent Partner/Recruiter to help tell Adobe's story and engage top technical talent in the market. This role will be primarily involved in hiring efforts for Adobe's Digital Media business in the US.
What you will do:
- You will own, influence and drive recruiting for one or more of Digital Media's most critical areas of Creative Cloud Products business
- Evangelize Adobe’s values and culture to both prospects and employees
- Apply a creative approach to a variety of sourcing and research channels to seek and engage prospects
- Draw insights from analytics to make processes and execution more efficient
- Partner closely with allied HRBPs, Compensation and Finance team members to provide a well-rounded ecosystem of client support
- Lead the full cycle recruiting process from req creation to candidate close
- Effectively work with assigned technical scout(s) to develop deep pipelines
- Be a Consultant to the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Develop and present hiring strategy to executive leaders
- Position Adobe as an employer of choice
- Coach and develop capabilities of Talent Scouts
- Role model Adobe’s values and culture to both prospects and employees, especially upholding clean and frequent communication
- Help plan and drive successful recruiting events
- Collaborate with team to better understand market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Continually learn and grow with us
What you will need:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting or related experience supporting primarily technical business needs
- Thorough knowledge of technology industry landscape, diversity recruiting strategy and market trends
- Ability to build credibility with upper levels of management to consult and influence
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates
- Experience working and collaborating with a team and cross-functional groups on hiring processes
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business needs
- Savvy to close offers against stiff industry competition/have conversations around critical topics including compensation expectations, immigration law & policy
- Preferred: BS/BA in HR, Business, Technical or related field
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $132,500 - $172,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Your application has been successfully submitted.