Talent & Culture Coordinator
About the job
About the role
This is a super exciting opportunity to join a growing Talent team in a diverse and interesting role.
We are looking for a Talent & Culture Coordinator to work in the LA office and look after all things Recruitment, Culture and Office Management. You will be part of the larger Talent team reporting to the VP of Talent, based in Melbourne.
What is the role
You will partner with hiring managers to oversee the recruitment of US based roles, advertising roles, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, making offers, generation of contracts and coordinating onboarding.
You will also coordinate cultural events for our US teams, such as, but not limited to completing research, obtaining quotes, coordinating invites, organizing events, running daily Trivia, sending Birthday cupcakes and/or culture packages and Lexi Swag.
Last but not least you will oversee the day to day office management, ordering snacks and office lunches, scheduling the office cleaner and ensuring LAQ is a great place to be.
What we are looking for
- You have previous recruitment experience, with a strong candidate focus, and a commitment to continuous improvement; the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, while continually seeking new sourcing options.
- You enjoy building relationships internally with hiring managers, Lexis as well as externally with candidates and future talent
- Recruitment administration via Greenhouse, including, preparing job advertisements and initial resume screening, completing phone screens, progressing candidates through the process stages in greenhouse, monitoring scorecards, updates to candidates, offers, rejections and contract generation.
- Assisting with employee onboarding, such as new starter paperwork and new starter packs, Initiating Asana onboarding, etc.
- You will be responsible for supporting the leadership team in the US in organizing cultural/social events such as, but not limited to making reservations, sending calendar invites, confirming attendees, researching ideas and locations, organizing Uber vouchers and Birthday cupcakes etc.
- Cultivating an awesome welcoming environment in LAQ, holding daily Trivia, ordering groceries and snacks for the office, scheduling the office cleaner etc.
For this role you will have
- Prior experience supporting and coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process for the Talent Acquisition team, including coordinating recruitment campaigns, drafting and posting job ads, screening candidates, arranging interviews, sending out electronic reference checks, and generating contract requests.
- You are a people person with previous experience in a similar role, you enjoy building relationships and thrive when supporting others and helping them to achieve their goals.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail and a can do attitude
- High level of professionalism with sensitivity to confidential issues
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage tight deadlines
- Previous experience coordinating cultural/social events.
- We value work-life balance & flexible working. New Lexis receive a signing bonus - To set up your home office.
- Weekly “Know” sessions, Quarterly external speakers, & a Learning and Development allowance for all Lexis
- Top-of-the-range tech updated every 2 years, & a monthly connectivity allowance for all Lexis
Lexer helps brands and retailers drive incremental sales.
We do this by providing data, software and services that deliver an enriched customer view and all the tools required to genuinely understand and engage with customers at every stage of their journey, online and offline.
With extensive, cross-functional experience in retail, technology, and advertising, our team has the talent and insight to build innovative products and provide exceptional service with a human touch.
We value team members who are:
🤓 Sharp 👯♀️ Dependable 💪 Proactive 📈 High-value ❤️ Caring 👩🎤 Playful
We are a private Australian founded company with a team of 110+ across Melbourne, Sydney, Los Angeles, New York, Vietnam and Singapore working with about 200+ brands in Australia, Asia and the USA.
We're growing fast, so reach out soon to join our values-driven, life-friendly team for the opportunity to do your best work.
Lexer is an equal opportunity employer
At Lexer, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We don't just accept difference, we love and celebrate it.We make hiring and employment-related decisions based on a person's experience, qualifications, performance and passion.
We celebrate all cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, as well as family and carer responsibilities. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee for these reasons, or for any other reason protected by law.
We encourage all applicants to apply, including those seeking flexible working options. We will consider requests for flexible work options wherever reasonably possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.