About the job
Meta is seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Recruiter to join our technical staffing team. We are looking for a recruiter who wants to support in the evaluation, diligence, and on-boarding of acquired companies into Facebook. You will partner with Facebook leadership and Corporate Development to strategize on best practices for talent profile alignment, interviewing, candidate experience, and closing of acquihire talent. We want someone who is analytical, thrives in ambiguity, strong communication skills, and is a creative problem solver.
Recruiter, M&A Responsibilities:
- Talent research and mapping for prospective companies providing in-depth analysis to internal partners
- Collaborates with M&A Program Manager on candidate experience from inception to close of the acquisition process including but not limited to: sponsor intake, prep calls, candidate interviews, debriefs, town halls, offer delivery, office hours, etc.
- Partners with M&A cross-functional partners (i.e. Integration, People Operations, Compensation, Finance) to execute against M&A related workstreams
- Partners with Recruiting Products teams on tool fixes that support the M&A hiring process
- Provides scalable solutions for unique candidate scenarios
- Willingness and flexibility to work within varying time zones and off-hours
- Act as an internal and external representative of M&A at all times
- Provide monthly reporting to our cross-functional partners
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and data integrity across all internal systems
- Willingness for occasional travel
- 4+ years of recruiting experience for multiple talent pipelines
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting process
- Experience partnering with business leadership for recruiting initiatives
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management, and software collaboration tools
- M&A experience
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Project management experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.