Human Resources (HR) Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Advance your career in HR through Robert Half. We are currently hiring a Human Resources Assistant with exceptional organizational and administrative skills. This efficient Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a wide variety of responsibilities, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is with an organization in the Oakland, California area and is a long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary to full-time position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Manage employee database records
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Medi-Cal experience
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Foundational knowledge in proposals and RFPs
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proven knowledge of pricing
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.