Part-Time Human Resources Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a fast-growing HR outsourcing company. They work with companies in a variety of industries to help them manage their human resources and payroll. They are a team of learners who are excited to delight their clients. They are looking for a positive, curious, customer-focused, and detail-oriented senior consultant to join their team and organization.
Their consultants enjoy putting their years of HR experience to use in guiding many clients. Backed by 20+ years of company experience and a support system gets you on pace quickly. They have many support methods and tools to enhance your ability to obtain and retain clients. You have a flexible work schedule to meet your work environment needs.
The recruiting HR consultant provides recruitment consulting to a variety of clients. The consultant will play a key role in supporting the recruiting needs of various clients. The core of this position requires a highly detailed, motivated, process-driven and proactive person who embraces the opportunity to help grow an institution where innovation, creativity and inspiration meet. The job would be approximately 10 hours per week to 20 hours per week, varying on the client.
Job Responsibilities Of This Position Are
- Work independently and manage all client relationships to help them recruit the best individuals for the job.
- Create and manage the process flow from the collection of resumes, to screening interviews, to setting up follow-up interviews, and selecting who will interview.
- Manage the applicant tracking system or Excel sheet for the client.
- Manage weekly or bi-weekly check-in calls with clients.
- Proactively suggest additional areas to advertise for positions or find candidates.
- Ensure there is an ideal experience for the candidate in the interviewing process and for the manager in the scoring process.
- Manage the process of providing job descriptions.
- Provide consultation, recommendations, and policy-based guidance to clients.
- Collaborate with other consultants to build team support.
- May involve training and development programs for clients around recruiting for their hiring managers.
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers.
- Help obtain 85-90% retention for clients.
- Other projects as assigned by CEO.
- 5-10 years of measurable success in a full scope HR generalist or recruiting role with increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated success in client retention.
- Applicant tracking systems experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR best practices and process.
- A strong sense of urgency and business acumen.
- Ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success.
- Proven ability to establish ownership and drive assigned initiatives through to completion on time; meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; including demonstrated ability to build consensus and establish trust; outgoing personality.
- Flexible work schedule to meet the demand of assigned clients.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and eager to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.