This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Recruiter is responsible for managing full lifecycle recruitment for assigned business areas and/or functions. This will include managing strong relationships (with hiring stakeholders, Human Resources (HR) Business Partners, and colleagues) and effectively delivering recruiting results.
This is a full time remote role.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Partner closely with Business and HR Partner colleagues across North America to understand hiring needs
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned job openings
- Partner with hiring manager to establish overall recruiting strategy for a search
- Source candidates based upon a broad based strategy with a focus on direct sourcing
- Screen candidates against specific selection criteria, complete written evaluations and share with hiring team
- Manage the interview process, ensuring that the hiring team is properly prepared and candidates are properly and comprehensively evaluated as well as “sold” on the opportunity
- Manage candidates through the process, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience and that necessary approvals are gained
- Develop competitive offers, manage offer extension and effectively close candidates
- Support the onboarding of new hires
- Effectively manage and maintain recruitment related data in Recruitment Management System
- Ensure an efficient and cost effective recruitment process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of corporate full life cycle recruiting experience. Experience working in the financial services industry to include: commercial lines, property casualty insurance industry preferred
- Proven success effectively working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize a workbench of 30 to 35 requisitions at any given time
- Experience and success leveraging direct and creative sourcing strategies and tools
- Exceptional client relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and maximize resources effectively to achieve goals
- Experience assessing situations and effectively managing client expectations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple deliverables
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to balance the appropriate candidate pipeline with the hiring need
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong experience with ATS/RMS (Taleo preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in human resources, business or related field
WTW may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
For US Candidates:
EEO, including disability/vets
For Canada candidates:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.