Director of Global Employment Brand and Recruitment Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Meta’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a strategic expert to lead the creation of our employment brand narrative which in turn will optimize our top of funnel recruiting activities, engagement strategies, and our signature on-site candidate experience. To be successful in the role, this person will not only need to be a creative marketing visionary driven to connect our story and the external talent market but also be a strategic operator that understands how to utilize business strategy to attract talent. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working with recruitment marketing strategy and leadership capacity at a global high-profile brand, tech company, or creative agency. International experience and knowledge about diverse cultural, social and business landscapes is crucial.This role is for a skilled experienced leader who will lead a global team of regional Attract leaders for NORAM, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, Brand Managers, Event Marketers, and a creative team of content designers, videographers, and global campaign/channel managers. This individual is an inclusive leader and coach, with proven ability to build and inspire a multi-disciplinary marketing team to do the best work of their careers.This analytical leader will have an impact on key recruiting metrics and drive our diversity and inclusion employment branding agenda. This person will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be data-driven, flexible, and detail-oriented to manage complex projects. Also have experience communicating across key stakeholders such as corporate marketing, public relations, communications, IT, HR, design, and engineering.
Director of Global Employment Brand and Recruitment Marketing Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy, creation and execution of all Employment Brand & Recruitment Marketing
- Lead, coach and develop the global Attract teams
- Leverage data and user research to track and evaluate brand performance and develop insight-based recommendations for action to deliver effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate the brand by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnerships
- Manage, own and track budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans
- Become an expert on Meta’s tools and community
- Capture and bring to life powerful human insights
- Deliver clear and compelling presentations of strategies and ideas to stakeholders
- Manage a creative team
- 17+ years of global progressive leadership experience in roles that encompass brand strategy, communications, recruitment marketing and/or relevant experience in a brand based company
- 10+ years experience leading teams of marketers including managing people leaders
- Proven track record developing core messaging, positioning, and value proposition materials
- Collaborative and adept at leading and influencing cross-functional teams effectively, internally as well as external partners and agencies
- Communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Organizational skills with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter, experience thriving in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Presentation skills and command of an audience
- BA/BS degree Marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.