Talent Sourcing Specialist (Contract) - HR & Management - San Diego
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About Our Team
Great companies are built on great products, but great products are developed and brought to the market by great people. At TikTok, there is nothing more important to promote the rapid worldwide growth of the organization than hiring the industry's best talent. As a member of the Global HR4HR team, your role in Talent Acquisition has a profound impact on a mission critical aspect of the organization's development. Your work in HR4HR will leave a deep and lasting footprint as you help build a best-in-class HR function for the world's next elite Internet company.
1. As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will cooperate with the recruiting team to align and meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join TikTok globally.
2. In order to perform successfully, you need to be an excellent communicator who is persuasive and has great interpersonal skills, highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once. As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be a part of the Global HR4HR team. We propose teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here.
3. Source candidates through online channels (job boards, internal database, forums, local social platforms and professional networks across your assigned region).
4. Assist in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
5. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
6. Develop a pool of qualified candidates, developing new channels of sourcing for our various locations.
1. Bachelor's degree or higher; a focus in Human Resources, Management, or Business is preferred.
2. At least 2 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition, agency experience preferred.
3. Must have strong communication skills in both written and oral English language.
4. Strong technical skills, advanced proficiency in MS Office and fast learning agility with other online tools and platforms.
5. Good time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, often across different time zones.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.