Part-Time HR Services Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Are you a hands-on HR Professional? Would you enjoy working with and supporting clients on their HR/people initiatives?
Our client's HR Services group is seeking an experienced HR Professional to join their team!
This role will be a part-time, permanent engagement working between 16-20 hours week. The role will be paid hourly ($40/hour) and targeting an average annual earnings of 34,000-42,000 based on hours and experience. This role will include, benefits, PTO and Holiday time off.
You are able to work remotely, but may need to travel to clients occasionally in the Chicagoland area
- Work in an intimate, collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to work with many clients in multiple industries
- Work on-site at client’s location, remote or at one of three office locations in the Chicagoland area. (Chicago, Deerfield, and Downers Grove)
- Support the client’s existing HR function, assist in creating the HR function, or supporting the client’s leadership team to implement HR initiatives.
- Provide hands-on HR support in areas such as HR Compliance, HR Policies, Employee Relations, Performance Management, and many other HR areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- Certification in HR preferred (SHRM or HRCI).
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in human resources.
- Clear understanding of HR compliance and employment law.
- Experience advising leadership on HR strategies and conflict resolution.
- Ability to commute to clients in the Chicagoland area.
Your application has been successfully submitted.