Global Mobility Partner, NORAM Relocation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Facebook is seeking a Global Mobility (“GloMo”) Partner, NORAM Relocation. In this hands-on role, you will have a global mobility background and partner closely with HRBP’s, Recruiting, People Operations, Compensation, Benefits, Legal, Payroll, and others to ensure a premium mobility experience for our people. You will be an integral team member on the Global Mobility team supporting our Managers and partnering across our Global Talent Mobility organization to deliver holistic people movement solutions. You will be responsible to scale experiences across our programs including managing the day-to-day with our external providers, managing escalations and exceptions within a tiered support model, vendor technology, and process and policy development and improvement.
Global Mobility Partner, NORAM Relocation Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day interactions with a complex and high performing set of mobility vendors across the region to ensure a smooth experience for our employees
- As part of a tiered support model, manage process flow as it pertains to relocation queries, initiations, vendor contact and employee questions and process improvement
- Assist with complex cases related to tax, immigration, and relocation related queries raised by our cross-functional teams and partner with the Global Mobility program owners (relocation, tax and immigration SMEs) to escalate and resolve
- Review and manage all exception requests, escalating as needed to manager
- Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) for relocation queries
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and vendor partners on specialized projects with focus on relocation process stakeholder education and consultation and advising, implementing self-service content and drive adoption of key tools and resources within our tiered service model
- Deliver on specific technical or compliance driven processes to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timely completion, e.g. performance surveys, dashboards, etc.
- Partner closely with other global mobility program managers, regional managers and global program owners (SMEs) to ensure alignment with global philosophies for relocation, tax and immigration programs and collaborate on other team initiatives and projects as assigned
- Develop global mobility knowledge, process optimization, and documentation for our People Services team to manage high-volume inquiry resolution, creating leverage for GloMo team
- Lead various internal reviews of relocation data, processes and policies and assist with audits to verify data discrepancies between systems and ultimately, resolve data discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in global mobility, Human Resources or directly related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Global Mobility
- Advanced knowledge of key global mobility lifecycle processes and methodologies
- Experience working through queries requiring root cause analysis and providing end-to-end solutions, contribute to improving the processes and helps identify systematic blind spots
- Experience managing full suite of global mobility vendors with a focus on performance management, accountability, escalation & exception protocol, training and relationships
- Experience handling complex, ambiguous situations exercising judgement and critical thinking skills and manage escalation quickly to closure
- Experience working effectively with data, analyze and present insights and identify key trends, develop and deliver presentations of key results
- Experience thriving in a constantly changing environment and demonstrated skill operating in a fast-paced, high growth and highly collaborative environment
- Project management experience across multiple disciplines and stakeholders – driving projects from conception to implementation
- Experience in developing methods to automate manual processes and scale with company growth
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities and their specific relocation needs
- Advanced user of MS Excel data analysis and manipulation, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP and chart creation, Workday, Salesforce, AssignmentPro, and/or other HR-centric systems
- Assist with Knowledge Base content on the Facebook People Portal and run reports as needed to scale content across our cross-functional teams, including contributing to our technology implementation of AssignmentPro
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.