Onboarding Support Specialist, Physical Stores High Volume Hiring Recruiting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Amazon is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for our evolving Physical Stores recruiting process and systems. In this role, you will support the full candidate cycle of High Volume Hiring Recruiting, develop deep expertise on the Physical Stores onboarding process and the Recruiting Systems used by Amazon. You will work with recruiting teams, program owners, and technology partners to support the onboarding process for our high volume hiring team. As an Onboarding Support Specialist you will be the subject matter expert and main support for onboarding Physical Stores Associate hires. This will include maintaining the day-to-day administration of various processes within the offer and onboarding process, and perform issue resolution when needed. The Coordinator will use strong analytical and critical-thinking skills while gather data inputs like metrics or escalations, to bring continuous improvement on a daily basis to identify knowledge gaps in administrators and process gaps for improvement.
Key job responsibilities
- Support the administrative and coordination portions of Recruiting
- Work in a high volume, ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Partner with our recruiting teams to create a transparent process
- Perform audits to assure accuracy of all reporting mechanisms
- Drive continuous process improvements to meet team objectives
- Analyze data and investigate problems to implement scalable solutions
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates, Recruiters, and hiring managers
- Interacting with candidates over email or phone to handle regular contacts and escalations.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Resolving trouble tickets of employee escalations.
- Running reports and audits as needed.
- Performing and assisting in the coordination of other administrative tasks as necessary.
A day in the life
You will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience or other equivalent administrative experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree, or two years of internal Amazon experience or equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2021257
Your application has been successfully submitted.