(TPA) Recruiting Coordinator - Global Business Solutions - New York
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to collaborate with our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to support our rapid growth. You will be an advocate for our company and Talent Acquisition team by providing high-quality and welcoming interview experiences to every candidate journey while ensuring our processes are efficient, effective, and organized. This is a 12-month contract payroll through a third-party vendor.
- Own interview scheduling and tracking process; communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Manage candidate reimbursement process.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve candidate experience, recruiting process, and efficiency.
- Contribute and support a variety of Talent Acquisition initiatives to drive best in class approach to hiring.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and other social media, or technical forums.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.