HR Generalist (60% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a Private Equity Firm based in New England!
Our client is hiring an HR Generalist to assist with the following duties:
- Recruiting Coordination- Liaise between hiring managers and recruiting agencies to assist in the hiring of talent
- Benefits Administration-Work with global brokerage firms to administer top tier benefit plans to all employees. This includes health and welfare benefits local to each geography.
- Employee Processing- Process the onboarding and offboarding of employees into the various global HRIS system(s).
- Help maintain data repositories to regularly report on HR data for due diligence purposes
- Maintain all electronic HR records including payroll, immigration, emergency contacts and life events.
- Liaise between outside and inside counsel for matters related to employment of staff (employment contracts, visas, severance agreements).
This is a temp to perm opportunity!
Currently this role is mostly remote with the need to infrequently visit the Boston office. Come September, the requirement will be once per week in Boston.
Your application has been successfully submitted.