Culture, Diversity & Inclusion Business Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The CD&I Business Consultant role will be a critical part of the team that will be at the forefront of all things CD&I at Dell. They will primarily drive and support CD&I strategies in partnership with HR Business Partners.
Join us as a CD&I Business Consultant on our Diversity team in Remote U.S. to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
You will provide critical expertise & support through partnership with HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and CD&I stakeholders on global strategies. Leverage knowledge, experience and strategic understanding of the challenges and opportunities around culture, diversity & inclusion to help achieve broader CD&I goals.
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners on CD&I priorities and strategies
- Act as a CD&I subject matter expert by providing valuable insights and feedback to enable favorable outcomes of goals and priorities
- Amplify CD&I messaging & priorities across all levels of the organization
- Support CD&I ad-hoc requests and escalations as needed
- Maintain alignment with broader CD&I team and stakeholders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience leading and executing D&I strategy & programs that drive change and 10+ yrs. industry experience.
- Ability to partner cross functionally at all levels within the organization while displaying strong collaborative, influencing and communication skills.
- Highly analytical –Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas and proposals to engage, motivate and influence team, peers, and leaders
- Strong proven background in Project/Program Management
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and forward-thinking individual
- You are an innovative thinker who anticipates and solves problems
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R172171Job Function: Human Resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.