REMOTE - Recruiter - SHSO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiters might be interested in this job at a dynamic organization working with Robert Half. As the Human Resources Recruiter, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology. This opportunity with our client is for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. This position's duties include recruiting functions as well as a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. Are you looking to enhance your skills? This Human Resources Recruiter may be for you. We can start considering you for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position if you apply today! This long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Roseville, California area but offers a remote option. For immediate consideration, please call Katrina Heller at 916-564-4981.
- Influencing internal recommendations
- Managing various administrative duties
- Acquiring and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Coming up with and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Managing new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Employing digital recruiting resources
- Leading interviews
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- You will be a strong candidate if you have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.