DEI Sourcing Recruiter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies, TV shows, Channels and live Events with hundreds of thousands of titles available on-demand and in real time on mobile devices, game consoles, Fire TV and Stick and more. As a sourcing recruiter , you will support DEI hiring efforts for Prime Video in North America.
You will partner with business leaders to drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. You must have the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
The Roles & Responsibilities for our Sourcing Recruiter role include:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing pipelines and assessment with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the quality results to the customer
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill’ openings
Check Out These Links To More About The Teams
A day in the life
As a DEI Sourcing Specialist will work with both teams in a hands-on capacity to create effective sourcing strategies and programs, work with business partners to drive inclusive hiring practices, identify opportunities to collaborate with community groups, and lead special projects. We are looking for someone who has big ideas, and wants to create lasting change and opportunity. The ideal person is a creative thinker who has an incredible bias for action and desire to build diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-impact, high-visibility role.
About The Hiring Group
As a team, we are collaborative and curious - focused on delivering the highest quality service to internal and external customers, with professionalism and integrity. The Prime Video business comprises individuals who are all obsessively focused on one mission: to give consumers the world’s best-in-class digital video customer experience. Prime Video delivers an entertainment destination unlike any other—fast, reliable, personal, effortless, and delightful. Our stakeholders are responsible for end-to-end ownership of the Product, User Experience and Design, and the Technology required to deliver this experience.
- Conduct talent market research to inform decisions on location strategy, and recruiting plans to attract diverse talent.
- Provide thoughtful leadership to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) approaches to sourcing, including partnering with DEI Partner, TA Marketing and leaders on idea generation for hiring initiatives and expanding existing tools into HR lanes for additional sustainable pipeline efforts.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- 3 years of experience with MS Office experience; including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting and influencing senior leadership
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Experience in building on-going customer relationships through constant communication and ownership of accounts or clients
- Bachelor's degree
San Francisco, California
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $72,000-$126,100/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1754361
Your application has been successfully submitted.