Human Resources (HR) Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Human Resources (HR) Analyst!!
We are hiring for a Human Resources (HR) Analyst to support the License and Certificates team for a large healthcare organization. This is a remote position requiring familiarity with different databases, strong researching and problem solving skills, advanced Excel skills, and some human resources knowledge. If you fit this criteria, then this may be the perfect position for you!
How you will make an impact as a Human Resources (HR) Analyst:
- Dig through multiple databases including Google Drive, previous HRIS systems, SharePoint, etc. to find and collect important HR documents including employee licenses, credentials, and various job descriptions.
- Help to create a new database of L& C credentials as well as various job descriptions so they are all housed out of one area that is easily accessible to hiring managers and the human resources department
- Utilize Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables to pull, organize, and clean up data and information
- Additional research and project support as needed
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of human resources to identify and decipher between various HR documents
- License/certification knowledge or an understanding of credential requirements for positions preferred
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge within Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Detail oriented and good researching abilities
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Familiarity with different database programs extremely helpful
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.