Staff Recruiter - Dallas, Austin or Houston, TX (20% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
This position can be filled in the Austin, Dallas, or Houston offices of our client and reports to the Director of Human Resources. This role can work on a hybrid schedule with flexibility!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the oversight and implementation of our client staff recruiting program.
- Develops, facilities, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Work close with human resource staff on screening applicants and selecting qualified candidates.
- Schedules, interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Work sometimes requires more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the positions; requires some travel.
- Other duties as assigned by the employer.
- Ten company holidays, including two designated floating holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Parental Leave
- Mental Health Support
- Life Insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.