People Policy Management Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The People Policy Management Partner is an individual contributor who will lead the development of a consistent and standardized approach to managing and governing policies related to human resources. The role will include cross-functional partnerships related to HR policies owned by different teams across the company as well as the development of a policy management program and related capabilities within the People@ organization at Meta.
People Policy Management Partner Responsibilities:
- Support People@ on policy-related process and forums across various governance forums and channels across the company
- Coordinate the People@ organization and stakeholders to support cross-functional engagement related to policy reviews, alignment to HR programs, and other dependencies
- Manage escalations related to policy inquiries for the HR organization through effective project management and executive communications
- Drive project and program management activities related to policy management, governance, and escalations
- Support initial drafts and working content on policies in partnership with policy and program owners
- Research leading practices and considerations for policies as requested
- Build and scale a People@ policy management program
- Lead reviews and updates of all policies owned by the People@ organization
- Define categories and related practices for policy management and governance as well as ensure alignment with existing content and service delivery taxonomies to align and deliver metrics
- Integrate policy processes for core People@ data related to service delivery, planning, and other sources to effectively evaluate policy exceptions and effectiveness over time
- Create deep partnerships and alignment across People@ program owners, service delivery leaders, and executions to build an aligned approach that optimizes for risk mitigation, employee experience, company objectives
- 8+ years of experience in human resources or policy process management/governance
- Agile collaborator experienced in highly dynamic environments and high-growth businesses
- Executive presence and influencing skills demonstrated by an experience building robust and lasting relationships with senior human resources and business leaders
- Experience designing and leading complex human resources initiatives and managing expansive cross-functional partnerships
- Experience in organizational transformation, human resources consulting, and/or people practice development
- Experience in high-growth companies
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.