Payroll Analyst, FPC/CPP required (100% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Payroll Analyst on a contract basis to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment. The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge and expertise with domestic, multi-state, and global payroll, building and cultivating relationships with business partners, and have a thorough understanding of payroll legislation and guidelines.
What You’ll Do
- Support bi-weekly payroll processing utilizing Workday for over 56,000+ employees.
- Collaborate with Human Resources, Benefits, Legal, and Equity in the administration of payroll.
- Interact with external vendors to ensure that data is processed accurately and timely.
- Calculate and process manual payments.
- Audit employee compensation details.
- Data entry of employee information.
- Provide customer service to employees on payroll and benefit-related inquiries.
- Assist on various ad hoc projects, including communications and follow-up with employees.
- 3+ years of Payroll experience in a public company.
- Experience with end-to-end payroll processing.
- Computer skills with MS Office, including Excel with the ability to create pivot tables, v-lookups and capable of handling volume of data.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to find the root cause of the issues and improve processes.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Must have FPC/CPP.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role is 100% remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Please note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines (please inform your employer if you need a medical or religious exemption). Prior to onboarding, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated. Boosters are required to be received by March 28, 2022, or six months after receiving the final dose of the original vaccination series, whichever is later. The expected Return to Office date is July 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.