Human Resource Business Partner, Sr Director, Director & Sr Manager Levels (HRBP Openings Remote in AMER)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Employee Success Group Job Details
Human Resource Business Partner, Sr Director, Director, Sr Manager Levels (Multiple HRBP Openings Remote in AMER)
Currently Open in the US:
- Sr Director, HRBP Global Leader for the Tableau business and the ESBP Team
- Director, HRBP supporting the Global Infrastructure Engineering Team (Individual Contributor)
- Director, HRBP supporting the Slack Tech & Product teams (Individual Contributor)
- Sr Manager, HRBP supporting the Slack Tech & Product teams (Individual Contributor)
- Sr Manager, HRBP supporting the Slack Customer Experience team (Individual Contributor)
- Sr Manager, HRBP supporting the AMER Sales team (Individual Contributor)
Human Resource Business Partner = Employee Success Business Partner at Salesforce
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators that come together to continue to build out Salesforce. In Employee Success, we strive to bring on top talent and continue to build out our organization with the Ohana style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, refining our operations, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization.
We are seeking HR Business Partners at multiple levels to provide a full range of HR business support to specific organizations. This hire will work closely with the HRBPs, COEs and Key stakeholders to advise, drive strategy and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, People Strategy, Equality, Organizational Design & Development, Change leadership, Engagement and Retention, Leader Development and Coaching, and Orchestrate Solutions. This role will partner closely with COEs, HRBPs and global teams to identify, design and implement HR initiatives that support the business needs of the organization. The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in several critical business areas in the function; excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment; and is looking to work with a strong HR Business Partner team.
- Operates as a trusted advisor by using professional credibility and strong relationships with senior leaders to influence key priorities.
- Strengthen the leadership team of each organization by providing coaching and development to senior leaders.
- Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
- Lead complex initiatives where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, organizational design, compensation planning (equity, bonus, merit), and leadership development.
- Promote People Strategies that align with the business objectives focusing on the talent needed to execute on the vision. Drive results through development, succession planning, career development, skills gap analysis etc.
- Partner with and between COE’s and regional HR teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
- Provide client with analysis of client organizations' "health" by looking at trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition, diversity etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in and partnership with other functional areas of Human Resources.
- As a senior member of the ESBP team, this role may also create cross-functional initiatives and must be able to think beyond aligned client group for broader impact and understanding.
- Director Level: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 10+ years of related HRBP experience & HRBP people management experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 8+ years of related HRBP experience & HRBP people management experience.
- Sr Manager Level: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 8+ years of related HRBP experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 6+ years of related HRBP experience.
- Manager Level: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 6+ years of related HRBP experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 5+ years of related HRBP experience.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
- Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and build a narrative based on collection and analysis of data. Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
- Experience in leadership development and being a trusted advisor to Sr Leader level.
- Ability to partner with various COEs to build an equality strategy and other key initiatives for the organization you partner with
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with both onsite and distributed teams effectively.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Knowledge of staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
- Ability and desire to operate with a high degree of flexibility.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $120,000 for Manager level not including bonus or other incentives.
You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: getsalesforcebenefits.com
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.