Specialist (HR Chat Rep)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Specialist, Human Resource Chat Representative
Who ensures that our groundbreaking company can drive human progress? Our HR Shared Services team works behind the scenes to facilitate the smooth running of the organization. We lead on multiple HR areas, including talent management, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, vendor management, human resources information management and records management. Constantly consulting with HR and business leadership to ensure our support meets the needs of the organization, we drive the development of programs to build business capability, input onboarding or offboarding and influence business change.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an HR Chat Rep on our Human Resource Shared Service team in Remote U.S.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Human Resource Chat Representative, you will be responsible for assisting team members, leaders and HR partners with any and all related HR topics and issues via HR Chat tool, relying on knowledge based solutions and predefined processes to answer questions in a busy environment.
- Apply working knowledge and understanding of Human Resources programs, processes, applications, policies and administration to assist customers.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (as required) to coordinate resolution.
- Manage escalations of a sensitive nature
- Maintain awareness of programs, methods and techniques needed to facilitate on-going administration of HR.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills (includes the ability to handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner, respond to customer needs in a timely manner and identify customer needs).
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to details.
- Prior experience in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with regular supervision while handling stressful situations.
- Must be well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the duties assigned.
- Experience in HR Chat strongly preferred.
- Prefer BS/BA degree or an acceptable equivalent combination of education related training and experience.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: TBD
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R175100Job Function: Human Resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.