Recruitment Mktg Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Amazon’s Associate Attraction Recruitment Marketing team is seeking a Coordinator to support the execution of marketing programs and tactics to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Amazon Operations team members. In this role you work with a cross-functional team of Recruitment Marketers. This is a unique role in a dynamic team and fast-growing business.
You are an organizational guru. You work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and possess great communication skills. You thrive in ambiguous situations and can shift gears at a moment’s notice. You appreciate and can build a great Excel spreadsheet, and aren't afraid to dive deep into details.
- Support execution and tracking of recruitment marketing activities
- Conduct basic analysis of campaign effectiveness and provide spend tracking
- Update marketing actions and job postings in campaign management system
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience in owned markets
- Participate in recruitment marketing projects as needed
- 1+ years of recruitment marketing or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual Location will be considered.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- The pay range for this position in Colorado is $44,400 - 77,600 [yr]; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1977387
Your application has been successfully submitted.