Talent Acquisition Partner - Pico - Mountain View
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We're looking for Talent Acquisition Partners to support TikTok Pico and other business lines on product, operation, marketing and business-related roles. You will work hand in hand with business to achieve our recruitment goals. You will support business and recruiting leaders on key hiring initiatives and efforts across a variety of critical programs. To include, but not limited to: recruitment process optimization, recruitment analytics & reporting, talent research & sourcing, diversity recruiting strategy and enhance candidate experience, etc.
What You Will Do:
1. Deeply understand the business logic, organizational model and hiring needs, partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
2. Identify, attract, negotiate complex compensation packages and close all level candidates, continuously delivering high-quality candidates to fulfill business team's recruiting goals.
3. Ensure a high-touch candidate experience.
4. Act as the employer branding champion to cultivate hiring managers and interviewers to represent TikTok's culture in a meaningful way.
1. Bachelor's Degree or above.
2. 2+ years in-house or agency recruiting experience in hi-tech industry.
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
4. A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious, and who takes initiative and risks.
5. Have a strong passion for this industry and demonstrate a strong ability to embrace and adapt to changes and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.