Specialist, Talent Acquisition (100% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The primary purpose and function of the Specialist, Talent Acquisition is to source qualified candidates to fill all open Veterinary Technicians, Veterinarian, CTS, and Field Leadership positions, reducing time to fill and increasing the quality of the applicant pool.
Essential Responsibilities And Tasks
- Source, identify, pre-screen and interview quality candidates for Field Leadership and CTS open requisitions, reducing average time-to-fill.
- Source qualified diverse candidates quickly by posting positions, cold calling, networking, career fairs, and school visits.
- Develop and maintain contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Present our client as an employer of choice at various career fairs, employer panels, and other public speaking events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to guide through the hiring process and educate them on appropriate interview styles and techniques.
- Assist team lead in the development and implementation of programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection, and hiring of new team members.
- Facilitate requisition, recruiting, offer letter, and new hire processes.
- Facilitate DVM/CTS/Field Leadership employee relocation, retention bonus, and referral rewards program.
- Maintain and update all recruiting reports such as Headcount, Open Requisition, Time to Fill, Cost per hire, etc.
- Assist in and provide input on revisions, upgrades, and enhancements to our client's career center and any other piece to the ATS that would improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide input into the development and/or revision of recruiting materials and processes.
- Maintain and update the applicant-tracking database. Define recruiting priorities (in partnership with hiring managers).
- Other job duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, And/or Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of professional recruiting experience are required.
- PHR or SPHR certification (SHRM CP or SHRM SCP) is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.