Sr HR Business Partner, Joint Replacement Sales (remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities.
You are responsible for executing the talent strategy, providing a consistent experience to leaders, directors, managers and employees and supporting and executing the engagement strategy for the market. You will provide HR partnership to managers, directors and leaders of the Joint Replacement Sales organization focusing on the work environment, employee relations, employee retention and business processes by executing the business unit HR strategy.
Who We Want
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of teams.
- Culture champions. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
What You Bring
Human Resources Expertise
- Deliver HR partnership to Managers, Directors and Senior Leaders through workforce planning, talent management, performance management, employee relations and the orchestration of other HR services for assigned business unit or geography as the subject matter expert in Human Resources
- Implements change based on proven change management techniques
- Applies policies and procedures across organization; interprets both policies and changes to policy
- Applies compliance knowledge to protect organization and mitigate risk
- Seeks ways to proactively improve organizational processes and outcomes; implements solutions that are aligned and consistent with global HR best practices
- Identifies and reports trends to Senior HR Leaders for business unit
- Facilitates difficult interactions among organizational stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes; resolves escalated conflicts among stakeholders
- Influences Senior Leadership of assigned business unit or geography in order to execute HR Strategy
- Builds consensus and settles disputes on HR policy and practice decisions
- Provides business partnership to Leaders and Directors and Executes HR business strategies to drive key business results; provides guidance on HR matters, partnering with subject-matter experts to develop needed solutions
- Maintains broad-based knowledge of the organization and its operations; uses knowledge of business and HR metrics to facilitate business decisions
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the labor market and its relationship to organizational success
- Partners with managers and HR to proactively implement business solutions, utilizing HR expertise and perspective; supports managers on HR projects
- Proactively coaches managers, directors and business leaders on HR and business-related issues
- Aligns solutions with business unit HR strategy and advocates for solution implementation
- Executes programs, policies, and procedures to drive an engaged and performing organizational culture
- Implements and delivers solutions and interventions that address issues of retention, change management, employee engagement, and leadership development, partnering with subject-matter experts as appropriate
- Executes consistent HR services for the operating entity
- Interprets data and makes recommendations; asks critical questions needed to evaluate data; gathers, analyzes and presents data to managers, directors and business leaders and recommends solutions that support the culture and the defined HR strategy
- Analyzes root causes of work environment issues; manages interventions and solutions in collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders
What You Need
- B.A. or B.S from accredited university. Advanced Degree preferred
- 10 years of work experience and/or previous HR experience at the Sr. Manager level required
- Expertise in supporting multiple and ever-changing complex business units in an HR generalist capacity required
- Previous demonstrated experience interacting with COE's and business leaders
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible human resources experience preferred
- Experience supporting commercial groups from an HR capacity is preferred.
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United states, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.