Life@ (Benefits) Global Analytics Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Life@’s mission is to help care for our people while they are bringing the world closer together. We take a portfolio market-based approach to benefits and programs that give our people and their loved ones the inclusive resources needed to thrive in every stage of life. We do this by providing our people extensive global benefits. We use data and metrics to ensure we are putting the right programs in place. We strive to be market leading as we evaluate the efficacy of our programs in creative ways to keep our employees healthy at every stage of life. We are seeking a team player who has Excel skills, a benefits background, SQL skills and a natural curiosity to look at data in creative ways. Collaborate with some of the best and brightest in Benefits. You will partner with our Global Life@ Analytics Strategy Lead and together, you will leverage the data to help tell the story. You will review key trends across our portfolio of programs to inform or validate our integrated benefits strategy, recommend refinements and enhancements to current programs and explore innovative solutions to target key disease states and population needs. We believe data and metrics are a key component in driving our decisions to support our people’s well-being and to ensure our programs are effective. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative and rewarding experience, this is the place to be!
Life@ (Benefits) Global Analytics Partner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our US and Global Strategic Program and Project Managers to identify, monitor and develop key success outcome metrics for our programs globally
- Manage and further build out our dashboards of key metrics of our Life@ programs
- Empower our team by guiding and being a consultant to existing dashboards/resources
- Analyze metrics on program trends and identify themes across our portfolio, as well as interpret results into meaningful insights and presentations for decision making
- Partner with our strategic Program Managers to tackle and anticipate the changing employee demographics as we grow and what that means
- Become a knowledge expert and power user of our data warehouse interface tool to review and provide insights into our US health, leave and 401(k) programs in innovative ways
- Manage the data warehouse vendor relationship and provide direction on key analytic deep dive projects
- Leverage SQL to connect people data with benefits data, as needed
- Participate in regular review and updates of the measurement plan to align with Life@ priorities
- Partner with and leverage internal resources such as People Analytics or People Engineering to develop effective tools, perform deep dive analysis involving people data
- Collaborate with People Analytics to help design the Life@ survey (bi-annual benefits survey)
- Solicit and manage Life@ team input
- Work closely with external consultants, strategic vendor partners and the internal team to ensure data and metrics are effective and informative
- 5+ years experience in benefits
- Experience in analyzing data, translating metrics into meaningful results and developing and presenting an executive summary of key insights to tell a story and support decision making
- Familiarity with Excel to analyze and manipulate data, including using pivot tables, V-LOOKUPS and sophisticated chart creation
- SQL skills to query data
- Experience working independently and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience staying organized and focusing on details
- Experience in working in cross-group collaboration and demonstrating interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic benefits vendor management
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.