HR Recruiter (Volunteer)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Who are we & What we believe?
Arcadia is a non-profit organization that aims to share and spread high-quality content to people all around the world. It focuses on diverse sub-categories of art, literature, and history with many subcategories of Art in further work projects Arcadia requires. While focusing on art in the social media accounts, Arcadia also follows up with their academic team consisting of 70 international writers. Arcadia does write in many fields with University Academic level articles which in the aim of sharing the knowledge our team has so as to make all the people around the benefit from this knowledge without any high charges.
Why Is This Position Remote / Online?
We believe that the internet is one of the greatest facilities that enable people all around the world to exceed physical boundaries. Arcadia welcomes any race, ethnicity, and diversity to its existing team and as an international company that has more than 14 different nationalities of members in it, we would like to support the diversity of nations in our team and enable people all around the world to work on the fields they like and build themselves on.
Arcadia positions are remote/online due to the COVID19 pandemic and also to enable people all around the world to have the opportunity to work with our team.
Who We Are Recruiting For Position?
We, at Arcadia, are looking for people who are interested in the human resources department with supporting resumes for the position they are applying for. We will be hiring 5 people to our team and the sub-categories that we are hiring for the human resources team are :
• Reporter: This person will be joining department meetings and collecting crucial decisions and ideas that have been proposed by members.
• Researcher: This person will be responsible for marketing research.
• Recruiter: This person will be the assistant recruiter for the existing recruitment team.
• Head Hunter: This person will be responsible for planning search and communication with famous writers or editors.
‘’ All Team Members Are Also Provided With Education For Their Positions ‘’
Soft Skills & Strong Skills
• Drive HR processes within related positions (recruitment, reporting, organizational skills, engagement survey, etc.)
• Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues, assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations
• Gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and reviewing applicants
• Coordinate and arrange subsequent interviews with hiring team leaders
• Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions
• Support other including but not limited to managing job postings, developing interview kits, drafting offer letters, posting job announcements internally as well as externally to LinkedIn and other job boards
• Help launch new recruitments by working across teams with other departments
• Commitment to Arcadia’s mission to provide high-quality content to people who desire to learn the beauty of Art and support Arcadia’s motto to enable education for those who can not afford it but is it seeks.
• Sensitivity to cultural, gender-based, religious, racial, national, and age differences
• Being able to participate on Saturday if the candidate has chosen the recruiter role as HR Member.
• Highest standards of integrity and discretion.
• Strict on joining regular department meetings and discipline on deadline projects.
What We Offer
• An online certificate with an international serial number after completing 6 months in Arcadia
• Career opportunity at an international NGO.
• Flexible working hours with project-based deadlines, which would enable you to choose the time to work. ( 3-4 Hours İn A Week As Estimated Time )
• Training sessions from our valuable and well-experienced team members.
• Being a part of our volunteer organization and the satisfaction of being a volunteer to do good to the world.
• A unique experience in the Human Resources field through incorporating Arcadia into your existing stories
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status, and other legally protected characters
Your application has been successfully submitted.