Part-Time HR Manager (60% Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a leading technology solutions provider focused on creating the best travel experience on the planet for airline employees. Their SaaS based platform greatly reduces costs associated with airline employee staff travel while delivering a best-in-class user experience via mobile devices and web.
In addition, The Company offers deeply discounted hotel, car and cruise content through our member’s only online travel portal to further reduce out-of-pocket costs for airline employee travel. The Company's clients include some of the largest carriers in the world, United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Spirit, Volaris Airlines and Allegiant, to name a few.
We are looking for a part-time Human Resource Manager who will partner with the management team to lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compensation And Benefits
The Company offers a competitive base salary and quarterly bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. A tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. In addition The Company offers flexible work arrangements, including work from home, paid time off, and ten company holidays. As an additional benefit team members are eligible for discounts on rental cars, hotels and all-inclusive resorts along with deeply discounted flights on Frontier Airlines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.