Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusion (MUST SIT IN EST)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our Customer is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Tokyo, Osaka and Naruto, Japan. Their mission is to create new products for better health worldwide and they are dedicated to finding unconventional solutions for complex, underserved medical needs, whether we are developing new compounds at one of our research facilities in the United States, Europe, Japan, and beyond; or collaborating with another company to develop innovative therapies.
We are seeking a Program Manager on a contract basis to assist our customer with ongoing business needs. The Program Manager acts as a central contact for information on assigned People and Business Services (PBS) projects focused on strategic planning and oversight of operational execution, reporting into the Manager of HR Strategic Programs. This role will specifically be supporting the Talent Management team projects and initiatives. In this role, the PM ensures team and PBS Management alignment on program objectives, deliverables and timelines to support the organization’s overall goals; works with teams and PBS management to create the development strategy, establish objectives, and monitor team progress.
MUST BE LOCATED IN EST TIMEZONE
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for supporting specific People and Business Services projects and provide program management for special projects.
- Maintains regular touchpoints to discuss strategy with PBS Leadership Team members they support
- Manages and tracks program progress as assigned on a continual basis, identifying and tracking both cross-project and cross-functional risks and issues related to scope, timelines and budget. Works proactively with the project team to achieve timely resolution of issues to meet approved program objectives and timelines. As appropriate, informs senior management and ensures timely resolution.
- Manages project information for assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with other functions fostering positive interactions and ultimately support achieving desired project outcomes.
- Responsible for supporting departmental and corporate initiatives to drive process improvements.
- Responsible for maintenance of the project actions, decisions and risks for project team interactions.
- Works with the relevant functional areas/teams to develop and manage project artifacts and project plan (inclusive of timelines, milestones, interdependencies, issues, risks and actions).
- Responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and comprehensive project and program information is available to senior management for alignment; communicates accurate program information to the wider global organization through routine reports to allow strategic decision-making.
- Collaborates analytics team in delivery of projects.
- Utilize advanced analytics and data visualization tools and confirm program-level information
- Effective interpersonal communication in a remote/virtual environment; communicates in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Diplomatically and parsimoniously identifies stakeholder groups and maintains diverse, balanced, effective teams
- Demonstrates flexibility; approaching process changes, technology and new responsibilities with and open curious mind
- Ability to focus on potential outcomes in advance of utilizing information, sourcing/processing to derive desired outcomes
- Works creatively within pre-defined standards
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of strategic change management
- Responsible for supporting departmental and corporate initiatives to drive process improvements as needed.
- Minimum of 10 years of project and/or program management experience or management consulting experience
- Experience with DEI Initiatives
- Experience with large cross-functional teams in a management capacity – ability to facilitate cross functional, virtual, global team meetings to ensure meeting objectives are met, opinions are discussed, and alignment is achieved.
- Familiarity with portfolio approach to program management
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and visualization.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience compiling analytics requirements.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid computer skills with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Nice To Haves
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of human resources (Talent Management) and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. The candidate must be available to work EST hours. This role is remote, but priority will be given to candidates within driving distance of our Customer's Princeton, NJ location. **Please note, you will be required to show proof of vaccination at the point of offer**
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
Please note: In order to to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.