People Analyst, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work experience manipulating and analyzing data sets to distill insights and convey insights to leaders.
- Experience with SQL and advanced Spreadsheets.
- Experience collaborating on projects across organizational boundaries.
- Experience working in areas like people analytics, diversity, or management consulting.
- Ability to thrive and collaborate in a matrixed organizational environment.
- Ability to engage with leadership.
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal and written communication skills.
About The Job
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Analytics team uses data to set, execute, and measure progress on Google’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
You will set, drive, and track progress on Google’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals with partners across People Operations and Google’s DEI team.
You will lead analytical projects advancing our goal of creating a more diverse, fair, accessible, and inclusive Google. You will work with many different types of HR data including demographic representation, attrition, promotion, and survey response data.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $100,000 - $108,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead and execute complex analytical projects that have lasting impact on diversity, equity, and inclusion at Google.
- Design and conduct in-depth search business analyses including forecasting to identify trends and translate data into actionable insights.
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions including dashboards that enable action in service of Google’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams in People Operations and Google’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team to push projects forward at the right cadence.
- Create compelling narratives to share findings and insights with stakeholders and leaders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.