Remote Human Resources (HR) Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Robert Half Healthcare Practice is excited to collaborate with a prominent healthcare company located in the Indianapolis area, to secure a Full-time Remote HR Assistant. We're thrilled to partner with this established firm to secure their newest staff member!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a--5p.
Assignment Duration: 6 months, but could be contract-to-hire for the right fit
- Oversight and execution of COVID vaccination and testing tracking for Associates.
- Outreach (letter, email, phone) follow up and reporting on Associate COVID vaccination/testing non-compliance.
- Provide basic support for Tier 1 inquiries from Associates and People Leaders regarding HR procedures, systems, and policies with a focus on case resolution and associate experience.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
If you are interested in this Remote HR Assistant opportunity, please apply directly online for immediate consideration.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years Human Resources experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR disciplines (e.g. staffing and recruiting; employee relations, compensation management, organization development etc.) and employment law
- High level of written and verbal communication and the ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Ability to make decisions and seek resolution with minimal direction
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.