HR Global Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the core values in their day-to-day operations.
Excellence- We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom- We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency- We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
At IRI, the HR Operations Coordinator is responsible to deliver a high level of service and support business operations across the HR Operations team. This individual will partner to deliver value-added HR service to align employee operations to achieve IRI’s mission.
This role will play a key role in the operational and tactical execution of HR practices across the Institute. In a support role, this individual will partner to assist the HR team deliver and facilitate leading people focused practices for its HQ, Expatriate and Local National teams. We are looking for a motivated, forward looking professional looking to learn and expand their skills in a critical role for the HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1-3 year’s experience working HR in a mid-sized organization.
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices.
- A demonstrated ability to be adaptable, manage multiple responsibilities with a results focused orientation.
- Experience and competency in HRIS a must, preferred experience in UKG; proficient in MS Office Suite.
- A highly effective verbal and written communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- A focused attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, with ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- A team player with an ability to serve as a business partner and provide both operational and strategic people focused solutions.
- A self-starter who manages multiple priorities with an effective ability to manage their time
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Partners with HRBPs in processing HQ and global changes, including drafting and sending HQ transfer and change letters.
- Individual will inform and process Payroll about HQ payroll adjustments, updating UKG records as needed.
- Will work to circulating host country national employment agreements (changes and new hires packets) to relevant Divisions and teams.
- Processes Expatriate allowances such as Education reimbursement and housing allowance
- Processes Employment verification requests as needed.
- Complete monthly HR global newsletter.
- Manages the transportation benefit processes.
- Generate reports for metrics as needed.
- Processes invoices and follow up needed related to expatriate deployment and repatriation, handling all moving, shipping and storage payments, initial inquiries and vendor relationships.
- Support field office local national on-boarding and off-boarding processes of staff, including personnel calendar updates, logistics emails and IT partnership.
- Assists with onboarding support, including assigning courses for new hires in the LMS, updating any staff list needed (Key Travel, Humentum, etc.).
Your application has been successfully submitted.