Talent Specialist, Ford Pro - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Ford was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives human progress. As we look to the future and the changing needs of society, we are committed to becoming the world's most trusted mobility company - delivering smart vehicles for a smart world. Our people and their experiences are critical to making that happen. And that's where we come in. We drive the human side of Ford - fostering a winning culture that empowers people from diverse backgrounds to work together and realize the otherwise impossible. In partnership with leaders, we enable our teams, partners, and businesses to contribute their best, shape tomorrow, and satisfy their passion to win. We create value through people by being change leaders, talent strategists, employee advocates, and culture architects. Simply put, we are trusted partners - experts in all things people.
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, products and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
This full-time remote position reports to the CHRO, Ford Pro, and is responsible for supporting the talent acquisition team for the Ford Pro business. This role works closely with the Ford Compensation team, Ford Pro People (HR) Business Partners, and Ford Pro People Specialists to support talent acquisition needs for the organization.
What You'll Be Able To Do
- Provide talent advising and recruiting support to the Ford Pro organization
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and support the talent selection process
- Organize and maintain records for all interviews
- Ability to take initiative and think critically to solve problems to enable the hiring and onboarding process
- Coordination of interview training and ongoing education of recruitment and hiring best practices for the Ford Pro organization
- Build strong relationships and business acumen to effectively collaborate and execute on business talent needs
- Strong resilience and ability to be flexible and shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Relentless passion for the Ford Pro candidate experience and ability to problem solve and apply creative solutions
- Ability to contribute to projects and initiatives to support hiring and onboarding
- Evaluate and screen resumes to support recruiters
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The Minimum Requirements We Seek
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year of experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (E.G. BrassRing, Oracle)
- 1+ year of Microsoft Office experience including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Our Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in human resources
- Flexible and resilient in a fast-moving organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/co rporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021- benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Ford Motor Company is about more than making world-class vehicles – at Ford we Go Further to make people’s lives better.
We do this in every corner of the globe. Ford is both an automotive and mobility company. Across six continents, our employees produce innovative products in our engineering and design centers, research labs and high-tech assembly plants.
And in order to do that, we are looking to attract the top talent like you.
Ford is a place where development is valued for all, and employees are encouraged to learn, build skills and continuously improve year-after-year. When you work at Ford, you and your team will Go Further each day to deliver great products, build a strong business and contribute to a better world.
The distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.