This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with a Staffing and Recruiting Company who is looking for a recruiter to join their growing team. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates and filling job openings, as well as on-boarding the best of the best talent for their company.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent interpersonal skills as you are the first point of contact for candidates and the face of the company at community recruiting events.
Primary Essential Job Duties
- Work with managers on people needs
- Source candidates from a variety of places to fill the pipeline
- Schedule and complete interviews with candidates
- Assist with salary negotiation
- Coordinate candidate reviews
- Create and track offer letters
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including but not limited
- Manage position seats
- Post jobs
- Track and distribute resumes
- Assist managers with ATS questions
- Lead new employee Onboarding process
- Build relationships with schools and community groups for recruitment purposes
- Attend Career fairs
- Regular and predictable attendance as scheduled.
- Work cooperatively with others.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list. There will be other duties as assigned.
Secondary Job Duties
- Assist with HRIS management
- Work with Team on employee events
Required Skills And Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple demands
- Ability to promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
Education And Experience
- 2 to 3 years Recruiting/HR Experience
- Paycom experience a plus
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
Note to Candidates: This is an on-site position with remote capabilities. Please feel free to discuss further during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.