This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Meta is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high performing Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support our recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop partnerships with business and recruiting partners to efficiently schedule first in class candidate experiences across the country
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and fully virtual interview experiences for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate candidate travel and process candidate expenses
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally with our candidates
- Proactively work to solve scheduling challenges with admin partners, interview teams and hiring managers
- Responsible for an exceptional candidate experience that ensures the candidate feels informed and taken care of throughout their interview experience
- Work closely with other coordinators, recruiters and stakeholders to ensure efficiency in scheduling process
- Minimum 6 months of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across US offices
- Interest for customer experience and willingness to innovate to help Meta stay industry leading as a recruiting organization
- Proven customer service focus
- Experience creating and sustaining productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Experience working with cross functional teams to improve processes and results
- Flexible with a changing environment, moving fast with ease to make and/or adapt to changes that will improve your business
- 1+ years of experience directly supporting recruiting scheduling activities
- Highly organized with experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Comfortable driving ideas and solutions to improve the interview experience and be fearless with recommendations
- Experience engaging with their team to build community and support others as needed
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.