Recruiting Coordinator (100% Remote) (3pm - 11pm Central Time)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
WORK HOURS: 3pm - 11:30pm Central Time
SALARY: $19 - $21 PER HOUR
As Recruiting Administrator you will be a member of the HR Service Center (HRSC) team responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR field staff, candidates, and company vendors. You will be equipped to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and problem solve related to Human Resources and the employment cycle. Under the direction of your supervisor, you will perform administrative, transactional, and data management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions. Your primary contribution will be to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Respond to both phone and online inquiries, resolving questions or issues by accessing information in multiple systems (e.g. Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and other human resource information systems)
- You will process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation from employees, managers, or HR, including probing for additional information
- Performing data entry, filing, sending requested documents or further correspondence
- You will assist internal customers in navigating HR resources on self-service and technology tools
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise as appropriate
What You Should Have For This Role
- 1 or more years of experience in HR knowledge and service center expertise
- Some Excel knowledge
- Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of a college degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.