Sourcing Specialist, User Experience Design
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of experience in Sourcing, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Business Development, Lead Generation, or related field
- Experience sourcing or recruiting for engineering profiles in an agency or corporate setting
- 3 years of experience in sourcing across distributed sites within a technical or non-technical domain
- Experience with HR processes (e.g., interviewing and candidate evaluation)
- Experience solving complex problems and delivering significant impact.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships while contributing to a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, manage time efficiently, work with little guidance, be detail-oriented, and contribute to the organization's reputation/success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on diplomacy
About The Job
Our Sourcing Specialists tell the story of Google to the world. They care deeply about cultivating relationships, have lively, thoughtful conversations with their candidates, and know our organization and its products well enough to articulate life-changing opportunities. As an expert in the talent needs of our business, you’ll be an adviser to the extraordinary people you find, engage, and guide through Google’s hiring process. By the time you’ve introduced a would-be Googler to our partners in recruiting, they are comfortable, well informed, and excited about the possibilities that await them here. The demands of our company, as it continues to grow and transform the industry, are great. Your analytical mind, curiosity, and sincere approach to your work make you exceptional enough to meet them.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $90,000 - $96,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Act as a search expert by understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Engage potential candidates, evaluate their fit for open roles, and maintain confidentiality.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting/analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with diplomacy by treating candidates with dignity and respect.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.