Leadership Recruiter, Core Business
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. As a Recruiter on the team, you will work closely with our Sourcers and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Core Business teams, which include Legal, Communications, Public Policy, Finance, Human Resources, and Recruiting functions. Our teams take an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
Leadership Recruiter, Core Business Responsibilities:
- Manage recruiting for multiple, complex Director/VP-level searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrates data Integrity and ability to understand data to help influence hiring decisions
- 7+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Experience planning and facilitating interviewer training to a diverse pool of interviewers
- Experience with executive/leadership recruitment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.