This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Axle is the all-in-one financial services platform that is rapidly disrupting the $250 billion freight intermediary market. Its proprietary technology allows freight brokers to simplify their financing operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow. Axle automates invoicing, collections, and payments - ultimately delivering a better customer experience. A remote-first company, Axle has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In.
What excites you:
- Having a career where you can make a direct impact on some of the company's most important hires
- Having a seat at the table where your voice, skills, and input matters!
- Coming into a high-growth, fast- paced start-up environment and hit the ground running
- Identifying challenges and able to provide a quality solution
- Being empowered to make smart business choices on behalf of the company
- Being a key team player in building the Axle culture and ready to hit the ground runnin
What you'll do:
- Full ownership of building and maintaining our recruiting software
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Help schedule interviews and phone screens
- Partner with recruiting team on multiple projects and tasks
- Help build brand content by responding to Glassdoor reviews, and own social media
- Own administrative tasks such as onboarding, new hire paperwork, etc.
What you'll need:
- Great attention to detail
- Polished communication- as they will interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
- 0-2 years of recruiting or admin experience in scheduling and coordinating
- Bonus points if you've worked with Greenhouse software
- An absolute go-getter mentality, not after to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, and able to work independently
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don't just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.