HR Director, Reality Labs Research Team
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Facebook is seeking an HR Director to support our Reality Labs Research Team. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring thought leadership and creative solutions to a growing organization. This is a full-time role.
HR Director, Reality Labs Research Team Responsibilities:
- Provide strong organizational leadership for the Recruiting function and HRBP team
- Lead organizational effectiveness strategies for the business including strategic planning, visioning, organization planning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Lead a team of HRBPs to support the business
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to the members of the organization
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Inspire and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Lead and provide creative solutions to strengthen the People team and enable the organization to perform effectively together
- 12+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience to assess risk relative to the business
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills applied at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates empathy and experience to drive diversity & inclusion strategies
- Demonstrated experience learning and leading in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience leading across global and/or matrixed organizations to scale
- Demonstrated experience to influence and strategically solve problems
- Expert consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience supporting technical teams
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in a technology environment
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.